Tuesday 10 March 2009

Tagged...better late then never!

I was tagged while in hospital..honestly!! The ever so lovely Leah at A Silly Little Sparrow tagged me in secret while i was on my sick bed! he he.

Ok rules are...

6 Weird things about me!! (only 6? !!) and if you wish to tag yourself..go ahead :)

Ok so here goes:
  1. My mouth is slightly lopsided to the right..thanks Mum!
  2. I have no sense of feeling on the second toe of my left foot. It's never been broken or injured..i just cannot feel it!
  3. I can't sing for toffee but i do like to try ;)
  4. I'm one of the most tolerant intolerant people my husband knows!
  5. I can curl the left side of my top lip upwards whilst simultaneously curling the right side of my bottom lip downwards!
  6. I used to be able to put a condom up my nose and out of my mouth! I know really gross!

2 comments:

Leah said...

So I was reading your list and thinking to myself, "she's not really all that weird," then I got to #6...
you're weird!

Kim said...

Thanks for letting us get to know you better--don't know about the condom thing though. . .

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails