Monday 26 January 2009



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. Why not pop over to her blog and check out who else is Not me Monday'ing!

So this week! WOW.

I did not wake up really early on Saturday with my Lovely husband and we definately did not make the decision to stay in bed till 10am! Not with 3 kids, not us!

I did not ask my 13 year old to make my breakfast because i was writing a cheque for my 12 year olds school trip.

I did not feed the family pizza for tea while i ate a bag of Monster Munch (beef) and 2 doughnuts!!

And i definately DID NOT drive the car with the low fuel light for 23 miles today, that would be silly.

Oh and i definately DID not do this last Tuesday. As if!

1 comment:

carrhop said...

Hee hee!

You must like living on the edge a litte, low fuel light and all...

Blessings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails