Sunday 25 January 2009

Tagged on a Sunday!

The rules:

1. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.

5. For the recipients, leave a comment for the person who tagged you, so they can go and read your answers.

***********************

  1. I am left handed but do some things like baseball / shooting guns / knitting right handed!
  2. I suffer from foot in mouth disease all the time, see!
  3. If i pick up a good book I'll stay awake all night to finish it. I have no patience waiting to see what happens, i want to know NOW!
  4. I can't "cook" but i bake a mean cake! (good job i have a hubby who likes the kitchen).
  5. I have written reminders everywhere, so i am on top of things..and i still forget stuff!
  6. When i put shoes on i always put my left foot first, no idea why, just do!
  7. I was 21 when i had my first baby, family complete when i was 25!
  8. I have 2 tattoo's on my back and my left shoulder!
There i think i'm done!!

So who am i tagging??

  1. Ron because he is so witty, and thoughtful.
  2. MckMamma because she cracks me up and inspires me.
  3. Jamie, she is a great Mom and writer!!
  4. Beccy, my best mate who i know will love this!
  5. Gen because she is a lovely lady with the cutest children ;)

3 comments:

Ron Simpson said...

thanks Gill .. for the comment, compliment, and the tag.

I responded on my blog.

beccy said...

Ok I left my list of 8 some of them you be suprised at! sorry I couldn't name anyone else - thanks for the comment anyway - partner x

Jamie said...

I'm sorry I'm just getting this now. . .for some reason my link to your blog on my blog wasn't working. . . after some searching I found you though!! I will get this up later today.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails