Wednesday 20 August 2008

News on the "MOVE"

Well Ste' rang Rich this morning and discussed the interview with him. A company will be sending paper work for him to sign and send back and he is having a conference call tomorrow! He could be in Tasmania in 6 - 8 weeks! The kids and i could be there in 3 months after Rich arrives but i said i'd rather wait until Jan to go, as then they have had a term at their schools and can have one last Christmas in England!
It seems a little more real now and a lot scary!
I keep looking rounfd the house thinking OMG what do i do with everything?

Oh and it's August....it's snowing in Hobart today!! LOL

1 comment:

carrhop said...

Oh.My. You are amazing! I do not handle moves well--you inspire me-I actually posted about moving on Monday--I would love to get your thoughts...

Sending lots of good wishes your way as you begin the organizing process--I'm sitting here on the couch with my dh and I'm telling him about your upcoming move and his eyes are gleaming ("That sounds so cool!)--He's a world traveler at heart!

So glad you liked the beach pics!
Blessings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails