Tuesday 26 August 2008

And the Oscar Goes To...

My fab bloggin' bud Octamom at Octamom Blog has honoured me with the Arte Y Pico award . Thank's for passing this on to me, I love your blog, photos and musings. I'm continuing the tradition with the rules posted below and the 5 bloggers I'd like to pass this on to:

Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on creativity, design, interesting material, and overall contribution to the blogger community, regardless of the language.
Post the name of the author and a link to his or her blog by so everyone can view it.
Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award.
The award-winner and the presenter should post the link of the “Arte Y Pico” blog ( http://www.arteypico.blogspot.com/), so everyone will know the origin of this award.
Please post these rules.

In no particular order...

1: Has to be Darwins blog. One of the first blogs i ever found and really loved reading. Darwin.

2: The blog of a broken man. I really really hope his dream comes true..it's a good one! Broken Man.

3. Jen has to get an award. This is one wonderful lady who i just adore! She is giving, loving, caring and genuine..as has two really cute kids!! Jens Blog.

4: Lady Divine! She has to get an award..for all the crap she has suffered, she has a good following on her blog. Proud to be a divine reader!! Lady Divine.

5: Last but absolutely NOT least... The Blissful Pixel. I've known Lee a couple of years (net buddies), she is inspiring, an awesome photographer and so damned likeable! And another one with beautiful kids. Her girls are just scrummy! If we do make it out to Oz she IS getting a visit!!
The Blissful Pixel.

4 comments:

Lady divine said...

OMG!! thank you sooooooooooo much!!!
Means so much to know this..:)

Hugzzzzz

Eseya, Muñecas con historia said...

Congratulation!!!


Your bolg is veri nice!!

Kisses from Uruguay

Jen said...

You are such a sweetie. Thanks so much for the award. Maybe it will give me the kick in the pants to keep it updated - lol.

Lee said...

Gill, you are just a darling! Thanks so much for this, I am chuffed and feel a little undeserving of your kind comments!

Sorry I haven't been on-line much lately, life is a bit busy at the moment, in fact crazy busy... but I will do my honours soon, I promise!

Thanks again sweet girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails