Wednesday 18 February 2009

I think i'm gonna like it..

at my new place of work! I start on the 11th March and after spending the morning there today i can honestly say i am looking forward to it very much. It is not as fast paced as my current day, meaning the children spend more time being children and less time being shepherded from one thing to the next. There is more time to play with them doing the things they choose to do and not making them do things that you plan or expect them to do. aaaah, listen, that is the sound of me..relaxed!
I have enjoyed my current job, the kids have been great, and i will miss them and the parents greatly but i will not miss all the paperwork or paperwork for paperwork's sake! Where one sheet should do we are using 3 or 4 and it takes us away from time spent being with and education in a fun way. I guess the fun has been sucked out of it and when that happens it is definitely time to move on.
David spent the morning at the kids club today (run at my new place of work) and i was a little worried how he would get on as he is quite shy normally but he was swimming this morning and after that did a dance session and hockey. By the time i collected him he'd made friends and was having a blast! I am really pleased about this as he will be spending his mornings/days there during the holidays. And the wonderful things is that it is at no extra cost to me. WOW i am so lucky.
So that's me all happy and chilled now!
Hope your day goes as well as mine is today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails