Wednesday 25 February 2009

2 weeks to go

Yes i have two weeks until i start my new job! Woohoo! I am really looking forward to the challenges it's going to bring and the new people i will be meeting! I will be helping to run a creche at a local health club, obviously there will be perks like not having to pay childcare for David in the holidays as he will join their kids club for free during my working hours. Very cool huh!

On another note i took a pic of Rae today and am soo pleased with it i thought i'd share it with you...I just love how at 13 she still looks like a little girl in this one!

Oh for anyone who missed out on my PAY IT FORWARD feel free to go to my good friend Sparkles who is new to blogging and is also taking part :)
Leave her some love and welcome her to blogland!




1 comment:

Roban said...

Cute, cute picture. My daughter just turned 13 in December. I know what you mean about this photo! They grow up too, too fast, don't they?

Roban

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails