Sunday 21 September 2008

New look!

Well i have gone for the Autumn theme on the blog! Hope it doesn't confuse too many folk! LOL. We are taking David laser questing shortly for his birthday treat followed by pizza hut! Sould be a lot of fun. Am taking the camera, I hope all the politically correct brigade don't stop me using it! Grrr! So i will add more later when we return!!

Kids in their get up!!!(it was pitch black!)
Pizza hut...
Rae had a HUGE salad!

David had his very own pizza!
Becky tried eating a jalapeno chilli!! ROFL

And he had an Ice Cream mountain (make it yourself!)!

5 comments:

carrhop said...

LOVE the new look!!! Yea!!! It looks great!

Glad you liked 7's pic yesterday--she is so funny!

Blessings!

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

Love the new look! Looks like everyone had fun, great pictures!! :)

Lady divine said...

new look is nice..:)

and this sure does look like a heap of fun!!!:D

Wendy said...

I love the new design! I did the same at my place. It was alot of work but so much fun! The party looks like a blast!

Jen said...

I love the new fall look! Autumn is my favorite time of the year. I need to get around to changing my blog look one of these days :)

Glad to see that you were able to take some photos. Looks like you all had a great time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails