Monday 6 September 2010

Sweet and sour.

Well I had my pre op today at the hospital. My op is planned for Monday 13 Sept. I have been waiting 6 months for this, and cannot wait till it is over and done with. So i can go back to being a Mum that plays with her kids instead  of watching them. You see i had a prolapse of my internal organs in March (14 to be precise, it was mothers day - in the UK). So i am pleased it is being done finally. I am a bit saddened though as it is David's birthday on the Friday and it is touch and go if i will be home with him. I will be so sad to miss him turning 11.  So i am torn between being honest about my health and any pain or lying my butt off to get home! I am not cancelling the op, but i really have to be well enough to be home on the 17th! Heres hoping i can do it.
Speaking of David, he is back to school tomorrow. His last year at junior school.  This time next year he will be sporting a blazer and tie for school, i have a year to prepare for this. Somehow i do not think that will be long enough!                                    
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Praying all goes well so you can be home for Davids Big Day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails