Monday 26 July 2010

I guess it was just one of those nights.

I am a heavy sleeper. I am a keen sleeper, in that I like love my sleep, my bed and everything about being in my bedroom sleeping. I sleep well and I sleep long. Not a lot wakes me once I am asleep. So why oh why did my mind decide that 3.30am today was a super great time to be wide awake? I went to bed at my usual time of 10/10.30pm. I fell asleep fine. But then at 3.30 my internal alarm clock went off (without even having the excuse of a newborn or small child in the house). Not a little alarm bell, not a chance of finding a snooze button in sight either. Nope. My internal alarm went of like Big Ben on New Years Eve. I was awake. Not just awake but wide awake. I am never wide awake when I do decide to rise. It usually takes me at least 3 or 4 hours to resemble anything even slightly close to a human female! But oh no it seems when the alarm went off it was so big I was up and raring to go.  Hearing my lovely husband snoring so gently from the bedroom ( I was now in the lounge having a cuppa!) and listening to the kids moving in their beds, jealous? You bet I was. So today was spent popping pro plus like they were smarties as directed on the box.
I hope with all the energy I can muster that tonight I sleep like big sleepy thing.

Photobucket

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails